24 septiembre, 2010

Sometimes I wish I could go back to the times when I had so many people around me, people I shared my life with..
I really miss having my friends around, talking and hanging around doing the stupid things we used to do in school..
I miss playing with my childhood friends..
goshh.. I really wish I could go back then when life didnt seem as damn sad and difficult as it is today..
I wanna go back to the times when I wrote about everything I wanted without hesitation.. now everything is questionable "buts" appear everywhere and they just kill my mood..

I wanna feel part of that group again.. that sense of belongness is PRICELESS...

1 comentario:

Nicasio Retamal dijo...

Tempus fugit.
Madame Victoria, no es para nada fome su blog, es más, me llamo mucho la atención(forma formal de decir me gusto)mas me pregunto ¿Qué obstaculizo esa necesidad que una vez tuviste de escribir?. Ojalá se te de más y puedas escribir más seguido para compartir o simplemente para liberarte.
Yo tampoco soy un erudito en la escritura, lo hago por necesidad y la verdad soy bastante novato, todavía no encuentro las palabras que verdaderamente encajen en el molde. Pero por eso sigo.
GRAN COMENTARIO, PERO ERA NECESARIO.
SALUDOS Y ESCRIBA, ESCRIBA Y ESCRIBA.